Our Guides

Ibiza La Guía

DIGITAL GRAFIC IBIZA has been publishing La Guía since 1996 in three languages (Spanish, English and German) and serves as a leading reference on housing, construction, home services, shops, restaurants, real estate, leisure, boats/nautical supplies, health, gourmet, and much more. La Guía is liberally distributed for free via all our advertisers, and throughout the island in petrol stations, shops, banks, hospitality venues, PO Boxes, local town halls, government buildings, newsagents, supermarkets, etc.

Already very well known amongst the locals, it has also become the most sought after multilingual services guide for foreign residents; suiting their needs both at home and in their businesses. In addition to the 45,000 printed copies we generate annually, La Guía de Ibiza is also accessible all the year round on our website: www.IbizaLaGuia.com

In 2014 we launched our new App "Ibiza Formentera App" (for Androids, iPhones) + our new website www.IbizaFormenteraTheGuide.com. Both App and website combine all of our publications, Ibiza La Guía, Formentera La Guía, Isla Blanca Ibiza Guide, IbiCasa magazine and De Todo en Ibiza into Ibiza’s most comprehensive free search engines; featuring over 700 Ibiza and Formentera businesses.


Formentera La Guía

After five years of DIGITAL GRAFIC IBIZA publishing La Guía de Ibiza, we deemed it high time to include Ibiza’s sister island, Formentera. Our first collaborative edition, in 2001, got off to a slow start, with only four companies listed for Formentera! However, since then, each year has brought greater and greater participation from Formentera’s businesses – so much so in fact that it soon became evident that the readers and clients of Formentera wanted to cut loose from being a part of La Guía de Ibiza altogether

And so it came to be that, in 2006, we published the very first independent La Guía de Formentera. From that point on, participation, readership and distribution exploded into the most comprehensive guide available on Formentera. In fact, now it’s hard to go anywhere in Formentera without spotting a copy of this treasured local guide. Fulfilling tourist and resident’s needs in equal measures, La Guía de Formentera showcases the wonderful island of Formentera; complete with a five language write-up on the island´s history and what’s on offer to do there. As with all DIGITAL GRAFIC IBIZA publications, it’s also equipped with an online version: www.formenteralaguia.com.

In 2014 we launched our new App "Ibiza Formentera App" (for Androids, iPhones) + our new website www.IbizaFormenteraTheGuide.com. Both App and website combine all of our publications, Formentera La Guía, Ibiza La Guía, Isla Blanca Ibiza Guide, IbiCasa magazine and De Todo en Ibiza into Ibiza’s most comprehensive free search engines; featuring over 700 Ibiza and Formentera businesses


Isla Blanca

Isla Blanca is aimed at tourists and island residents alike. We have ongoing agreements with all the 5-star hotels, and 25 of the best hotels and agroturismos on the island, who distribute Isla Blanca in their guest rooms and / or reception areas for free.

Hotel listing:

  • Aguas de Ibiza
  • Atzaró Ocean Drive Hotel
  • Hacienda Na Xamena
  • Ushuaïa Can Parramatta
  • Ibiza Gran Hotel
  • Can Curreu Can Planells
  • Insotel Fenicia Prestige
  • Can Gall
  • Can Pujolet
  • Mirador Dalt Vila
  • Can Lluc
  • Can Talaias
  • The Ushuaïa
  • Hotel Es Vivé
  • Es Cucons
  • Hotel Rural Sa Talaia
  • Pikes
  • Ca Na Xica
  • La Torre del Canónigo
  • Ibiza Corso Cas Gasí
  • Los Jardines de Palerm
  • El Hotel Pacha
  • Can Xuxu

Also, over 150 featured high-level clients from all over the island representing: Fashion, Jewelry, Boats/Charters, Real Estate, Decoration, Restaurants, Beach Restaurants, Gourmet & Delicatessen, Nightlife, Art and Culture, Service Agencies, Sports/Leisure, Beauty… distribute Isla Blanca for free amongst their clients. With this wide distribution in the best hotels, shops and luxury services, we can guarantee that all 45,000 copies of Isla Blanca reliably find their way into the hands of an audience with mid-to-high spending power

98% of our guides are distributed for free, whilst the remaining 2% are found for sale in bookshops and newsagents across the island. Isla Blanca is also available all the year round on our website: www.IslaBlancaIbiza.com

In 2014 we launched our new App "Ibiza Formentera App" (for Androids, iPhones) + our new website www.IbizaFormenteraTheGuide.com. Both App and website combine all of our publications, Isla Blanca Ibiza Guide, Ibiza La Guía, Formentera La Guía, IbiCasa magazine and De Todo en Ibiza into Ibiza’s most comprehensive free search engines; featuring over 700 Ibiza and Formentera businesses.